- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
A simple and economical way to bring your Aquafleece® product back to life, without the need for buying a complete new product.
We have developed this repair kit, specifically for use with our Aquafleece® products, to extend the life of your product, and in turn help the environment in reducing waste!
Available in Grey, Black and Signal Blue colours.
The Patch size is 130mm x 150mm
It is very easy to use by following the below instructions:
- Make sure the area is clean and dry.
- Cut the patch slightly larger than the area you intend to repair. Take care to round the corners slightly – this will allow the patch to last longer where no corners will be ready to peel up!
- Peel off the clear film layer on one side of the patch. Make sure to leave the white paper on the other side of the patch.
- Place the patch with the paper side facing upwards onto the area you are repairing, and cover with a sheet of greaseproof paper or a flat piece of fabric. – Make sure that all zippers, tapes and seams are covered with the greaseproof paper or fabric.
- Heat with the iron on a medium setting for approximately 20 seconds.
- Remove the iron, greaseproof paper or fabric, and leave for 5-10 seconds. Remove the paper backing of the repair patch and you’re good to go!
A PDF of the instructions can be downloaded HERE
Delivery & Returns
- MKMichael K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRepairing Mouse nibbled Aquafleece
Foolishly left my Jelly Babies (I happen to be Type 1 Diabetic) in the pocket of my Buoyancy Aid and during the winter months the Mice got into my kit bag and chewed their way through my Pro Aquafleece, destroying the sleeve totally and attacking the sleeve of my lighter Aquafleece all to get to my JB’s and Energy Gels. I had almost given up trying to find something to repair the holes in my Aquafleece sleeve when I came across the ‘Rooster Repair Kit’ which seems to have worked perfectly. I will be giving it a try out soon, when the weather gets a bit warmer!
- WDWill D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoeasy to use and almost invisible...
Following the instructions on the website made the process pretty painless.
The resulting patch only seems to have a slight colour mismatch probably down to UV on my few year old Aquafleece.