- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
This fully approved and certified CE12402-5 buoyancy aid, has plenty of features and fit adjustments. We have used a thinner foam throughout to reduce bulk, especially on the back panel (to limit catching your back on the boom). The front panel is segmented into 3 sections for improved fit and comfort around the natural 3d curvature of the body.
This buoyancy aid has plenty of pocket storage, featuring a large asymmetric chest pocket with zip entry easily accessible with your right hand – perfect for grabbing something last minute when starting on starboard tack when the tiller is in your left hand! There are also 2 small elasticated pockets on the sides for easy to grab items.
A secret pocket is hidden on the back panel with a Velcro closure, that can allow for heat transferred team branding without affecting the main buoyancy aid. You could also add a water bladder in this pocket for ultimate adventures – great for on your paddleboard!
Please note: Since the UK exit from the EU, there are further Buoyancy Aid regulations that will come into play for the UK market from January 2023 onwards. All Rooster buoyancy aids are currently undergoing these tests to make sure that they align with both EN ISO 12402-5:2020 and the new UKCA Module B certification.
- Side zip entry positioned forward for ease of use
- Concealed adjustable sides through webbing and buckle constructions
- Second adjustment strap and buckle at hem for further securement
- Curved fit at center front for ability to slot trapeze hook through (on shorter torsos or for a high hook position)
- Durable panel on front webbing to protect rubbing from trapeze hook (if used in conjunction)
- Retro-reflective panels at shoulders
- Large asymmetric front zipped pocket with drainage
- 2x small elasticated side pockets
- Large hidden Velcro pocket at back for ability to do team branding
- Black panels at sides and bottom for a smaller flattering appearance
- Long thin fit
- CE 12402-5 level 50 rated buoyancy aid
- Heavy Duty Ripstop Nylon
- PVC foam