- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
** Please read note regarding attachment of the Cunningham Take Up Blocks attachment on the blog *
This kit contains the core components required to convert the factory specification control lines on the RS Aero to the 2017 World Championship winning 'over deck' configuration.
- 5.5m Rooster Easy Splice Continuous Control Line - GREY/WHITE (Outhaul Control)
- 8m Rooster Easy Splice Continuous Control Line - BLUE/WHITE (Cunningham Control)
- Traveller rope (GREY rope)
- Block attachment rope (Shorter GREY rope)
- 2m Elastic Shock Cord
- 2 x Rooster Pre-Spliced RS Aero Side Deck Loops
- 1 x Pair Ronstan Shock Block – GREY
- 1 x Pair Ronstan Shock Block – BLUE
- 3 x Allen A2030 Blocks
Required for installation (not supplied):
- Scissors (Heavy Duty Micro Serrated recommended)
- Rooster EasySplice Needle Fid (or equivalent to install continuous control lines)
- Sailmakers Needle & Whipping Twine (to secure the continuous control lines)
- Push fids 4 and 5.5mm.
Click here to download RS Aero Overdeck Control Lines INSTRUCTIONS
- Less friction
- Less tangles
- Neat solution
Delivery & Returns
- KCK C K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Easy to fit after some adjustments,, much better to sail with, as controls easy to use and to hand, very good.
- BRBen R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Absolutely amazing, works better than the old system, lighter, less friction, and easy to do!