- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Double coated adhesive tape ideal for use on slot gaskets. Can also be used on other surfaces where a strong and durable bond is required, including metals, glass, painted products, many plastics (PP, TPO, TPE) and composite materials (ABS, PC, PMMA)
Rooster has worked closely with 3M to develop this easy to apply tape to take slot gasket. I recommend you watch the related Blog video for fitting advice. Comes with one surface cleaner wipe which you should use one you have prepared the surface.
Slot Gasket Tape Properties
Note: 19mm width is ideal for RS200, RS400
|Width||10mm OR 19mm|
Delivery & Returns
- VRVernon R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMuch the best way to stick a new slot gasket on
The tape went on easily. On a RS100 I used the 10mm width on the outside butted to the 29mm width on the inside (figuring that if the 10mm gave way the 29mm would still seal the gasket). Having watched Steve Cockerill's video I was already convinced that tape was much easier than messing with contact adhesive.
I found that a cabinet scraper (used to finish hardwoods) was much better than a chisel for removing the old glue.
Complete job done in 2 hours approx. No problems...
- MWMartin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoNeat solution
Much easier than using Hyperbond. Time will tell whether it's as durable.
- FJFrank J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoRS100
Simplicity compared compared too glue.
- PBPeter B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoJob done
It worked well , and survived the nationals
- AJAndrew J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBetter than glue
Much easier to work with than glue, works a treat