- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Once you try Aquafleece®?you’ll never look back!
The Rooster Pro Lite Aquafleece top combines a soft, durable and flexible polyurethane outer coating with a light fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm. The stretchy waterproof fabric moves with you and the soft fleece lining feels super-comfortable next to your skin. This, combined with neoprene wrist and waist fastenings, a high elasticated drawstring neck closure and a huge range of colours and sizes available, makes this a must-have piece of kit whatever the weather!
- Water resistant construction
- Soft light fleece lining for warmth and comfort in all climates
- Seams are not taped so perfect crossover top for a range of temperatures
- Elasticated adjustable neck bungee
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Adjustable neoprene waist and wrist seals
- Rooster PU laminated and bonded light fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
Delivery & Returns
- PWPaul W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 6' 1"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe best spray top for a wet boat
I sail a Weta Trimaran in Australia and the UK after trying numerous “Breathable” spray tops I rate and recommend the Aquafleece as the best spray top you can get. The others are baggy and soon loose their waterproofing, have a Velcro neck seal which irritates the skin and is too low to keep the water out whereas the Aquafleece high neck is lined and you can leave it open for ventilation or close up to keep dry.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SEStuart E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBrilliant
I’ve found the aqua fleece a really useful peice of clothing for canoeing. It’s lightweight and comfortable. It’s also really quick drying if you end up falling in. Can’t recommend enough.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PBPeter B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAquafleece new colours
Loving the new dark blue Aquafleece colour!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRCharlotte R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK8What is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIf you paddle board, you need this top!
This is the only top I have found that is lightweight, waterproof and warm, without overheating. As a paddle boarder, the intention isn’t to get wet but in winter you need to protect yourself in case you do fall in. However, layering up in wetsuits and waterproofs means you can quickly get too hot whilst paddling.
I went out on a cold day in a rash vest, 3mm wetsuit and my rooster and it was perfect temperature wise but also, I didn’t feel too bulking from wearing loads of kit to keep warm. The heavens opened heavily so I can vouch for the waterproof too! It’s also pretty cool looking from an aesthetic point of view so an all round winner - thanks Rooster!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5REROOSTER EU5 months ago
Thank you for your glowing review!
We are so glad you love our products and they are keeping you warm.
- NCNigel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoProhikers
A great product in its own right. But may also be combined with an Aquafleece for windy cold days