- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
"I found that the supplied Aero Mainsheet was much too short to be able to control the sail and also sail by the lee. I was an exponent of easing the second batten down by up to 5mm to anable me to use more kicker downwind and thus be able to reverse the flow - it was very quick. I needed the longer mainsheet length to achieve this by the lee option." Steve Cockerill, Aero World Champion 2017.
Since being used to win the Laser Gold Medal at the Sydney Olympics in 2000 our revolutionary non-twist mainsheet continues to be as popular as ever. With the load bearing outer cover gripping the lightweight inner core the risk of being confronted by a tangled mainsheet on a crucial bear away is greatly reduced.
|Diameter (mm)||Weight (kg/100m)||Breaking Load (kg)|
Delivery & Returns
- PBPeter B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRS Aero Polilite Mainsheet 10m x 7mm
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect mainsheet
Very happy with the purchase, went straight on the boat and working well.
- JDJames D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice Mainsheet
Great mainsheet, runs nicely through the block, jams nicely and a really different colour to my spinny sheet which helps.
- STSusan T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSue
Great products always. A gift.
- TWToby W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago7mm mainsheet
I was blown away what a difference reducing the mainsheet to a 7mm as opposed to the 10mm fluff that come as standard. It made the Aero a totally different boat to sail. Having that sheet response is everything.