- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
A simple cheap 6:1 kicker for a Laser style dinghy which would be ideal for a club spec boat. The Dyneema link allows it to rotate to adjust the kicker on downwind legs. The shackle requires a flat bladed screwdriver to tight and deters the kicker from going missing from typical club boats.
- Tape on the male key fitting to prevent accidental drooping out from boom female fitting
- Long tail/handle - suggest tie end of the tail to the daggerboard rope handle for easy pick up.
- Knot on kicker line to remind you which line needs to be adjusted.
- Made from Rooster SPC rope.
- Short Dyneema Link allows it to rotate.
|Holt HT.165LZ Fiddle Block with Jammer||1|
|Selden 402-101-01 Block, BBB20 Single, Strap||1|
|Allen A..93 Anodised Block with Becket||1|
|Ronstan RF9003-07 Dyneema Link - For 40mm Single Orbit Blocks||1|
|Spliceable Polyester Control Line (SPC) - per metre 4mm (RED)||6|
|Laser/ILCA/Pico Kicker Key||1|
|4mm Forged D Shackle A4||1|
Delivery & Returns
- KMKarl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoRooster kicker
Great product, reasonably priced.