- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
If you have ever had concerns that the Harken Clew Hook and the block might fall off your clew - then this captive Selden Block and Shackle will be ideal. Its an assembled product made from a captive shackle (part number 106967) and a Selden part number 402-101-01R 20mm ball block.
Selden Ball Bearing Block Properties
|Safe Working Load||150kg|
|Max. rope size||6mm|
Delivery & Returns
- JDJonathan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfect for the job
Makes it easy to secure and free the clew and no risk of it coming off mid-race (as happened to a friend of mine who had a hook - mind you she then deliberately capsized, resecured the hook, righted the boat, caught me up and beat me to the line...)
- JCJames C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest solution for laser clew attachment
Strong and secure, I've never had it come undone
- PBPeter B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agolaser clew outhaul captive block and shackle
Good improvement of the hook system
- DTDarrel T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSimple and secure outhaul to clew shackle
Saw this item on your outhaul utube film.
Fast reliable delivery.
- GSGeorge S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat
Would recommend works well