- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The ultimate multi-purpose base layer.
The Polypro top is a warm, thermal base layer top with a soft fleece surface at the inside. The longer length and thumb loops mean that it is easy to slip other layers over the top. A high rise double lined neck gives that extra bit of comfort.
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene Longjohns and Tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer..
NOTE ON SIZING: This garment is designed to be tight-fitting. Due to the stretch of the fabric and the design of the top, it might look smaller than your body when not worn, but rest assured it will stretch to be nice and snug.
WASHING: We recommend hand washing in warm water. When you feel they need more freshening up that just rinsing with water, we recommend to use some Grangers Performance Wash or a small amount of non-bio detergent (make sure not to use any softener as this can damage the fabric)on a low heat/low spin setting in the washing machine (max 20 degrees Celcius/800 spin) every few wears, or after a hard week to freshen them up.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Quick Drying
- Thumb loops at cuffs
- Long length - easy to tuck into other garments
- Double lined high nick collar
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
- MHMike H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat Product for many sports
I brought this set of polypro purely for mountain biking. It copes very well with mud wet and cold, this is a great productSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAndrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent product
I bought it to replace a similar top I’ve had for 4 years from a Cornish company. I use it under my wetsuit and swim 3 x a week for 45-50 mins each swim , with the water temp at 7 degrees at the moment. The rooster top is just as warm as my old top BUT the quality of the top is far better. The thumb loops are fantastically comfortable , the cuffs and hem and collar are so much better . They dry much quicker ( the whole rash vest dries quickly) and have a real feel of quality. Emma in customer services was fantastic in answering a question I had ( the description does not say it is 12 oz Polypro ) but she confirmed . I feel having had it for 4 weeks it is a very good investment.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PDPatrick D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPoly pro top
Fit well around body and feel warm.
- MYMichael Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPolyPro Top
Excellent in the winter as a layer under a wetsuit. In the summer I use instead of a wetsuit top.
- RRickVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoIdeal base layer for cold weather
Mine is 5 years old and has been used through winter and summer. Absolute must under a 3mm wetsuit in Spring/Autumn and I'm going to start using it under my drysuit in Winter. Very stretchy and allows easy movement.