- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
If you are looking for a glove suited to mainsheet trimming; where releasing the sheet is just as important as pulling in, our Dura Pro may be the answer. With double layer top quality abrasion resistant Amara on all high load/stress areas, these gloves are extremely supple with excellent grip and are perfect for all helming duties.
Every aspect of the design has been thoroughly considered. Using only top rated abrasion resistant Amara in places where supple durability is required and with 3D shaped cut/construction for total comfort. The fastening around the wrist is ideally shaped and positioned to avoid collision with your watch strap, and is made additionally secure with its fail safe tab.
"The workmanship and glove engineering is simply stunning. We are certainly proud of our new gloves."
Steve Cockerill Rooster Sailing Ltd
Available in 2 or 5 finger cut.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
3D shaped palm and fingers
Individual finger reinforcement
Unrestrictive stretch panels across back of hand
Seamless wraparound grip for comfort
Top rated abrasion resistant Amara
Fail-safe tab on wrist closure
Perfect for mainsheet trimming
Delivery & Returns
- PDPaul D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoDependable sailing gloves
I use theses sailing my Beneteau first 32s5
They normally last 1 to 2 seasons and I find a them a good piece of kit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJoanna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat gkoves
My daughter tested them for a whole weekend of sailing and loved them
- PCPeter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent gloves. I couldn’t have done without them.
They did what they’re supposed to do-protected my hands from rope burn. At the same time they have exposed fingers to enable knot tying and other intricate tasks
- PSPaul S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood Gloves
The sizing is on the small size, i would get a size 1 to 2 sizes larger than roosters size cart.
- JSJan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat gloves
Good price and excellent quality sailing gloves, thanks!