- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Rooster® ThermaFlex™ 1.5mm Longjohn; unsurpassed versatility.
Pair it with a ThermaFlex™ 1.5mm Top in warmer climes; add PolyPro™ beneath for a heat boost or use as a winterising layer when it's cold. Perfect with or without ProHike pads, this Longjohn should be in your kit bag!
When used with the Rooster® ProHike Pads experience the ultimate in hiking support or when worn alone make use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- 1.5mm / 4-way SuperStretch Neoprene: For unrestricted movement and superior knock protection.
- Soft Inner Plush Lining
- Comfortable & unrestrictive; designed with tailored fit suitable for both trapeze & hiking crews.
- Asymmetric Velcro shoulder entry
- Integral/concealed relief flap
- Duratex II wear resistant knee and seat patches
- ProHike Pad Compatible
Delivery & Returns
- BEBrian E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago1.5mm LongJohn
Nice product and fits very well.
Great service and very helpful with size charts.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PSPaul S.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago4 Stars
I was in two minds if I should be a new wetsuit specific to sailing (I had an old Kayaking one).... but I'm thrilled with this and all the other gear I've got myself setup with from Rooster!
- TBToby B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Superb piece of kit to have for the summer months, I pair it with a polypro base layer and these long johns give me all the agility and flexibility needed to crew a 29er, windsurf and surf. A must have for summer months
- JAJonathan A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Top-notch racing long john, Have used for both windsurfing and sailing, combined with any of the tops on roosters range ensures mobility and warmth
- JJoeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
By a long way this is the best sailing wetsuit I've owned and the piece of kit I use the most. It's extremely versatile, I swap-out my top layer to suit the conditions from as little as a rash vest up to a full set of PolyPro/ThermaFlex/AquaFleece layers; it works with anything. The neoprene is comfortable, stretchy and light making it easy to move around the boat without feeling any restriction. It has strong reinforcement on the knees and bum which is making mine last really well and gives me just the right amount of padding in the boat. A brilliant wetsuit, I'll most definitely buying another when it (eventually!) needs replacing.