- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Designed specifically for dinghy sailing yet suitable for a variety of outdoor activities. The features of the Aeromesh Cap caps ensure a comfortable fit whilst delivering performance in use.
Please note the colour of the Rooster logo may vary.
One size fit's all
- Integrated lycra headband for heat and moisture transport
- Comfortable four panel construction
- Made from Rooster AeroMesh fabric for maximum breathability and minimal moisture retention.
- Adjustable suspension back closure to ensure a close fit.
- Safety reflective brim and back closure detail
Delivery & Returns
- AIAli IrwinVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect Running Cap
My running buddy bought me this cap and it's perfect for running. It stayed put in 20+ knots of wind in Cyprus!
- NSNicola S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
Had one for 5 years and only replacing as the colour has slightly faded - wouldn’t choose anything else
- AannieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Thin material is good for hot days and it dries out well. The material around the band is also comfortable like a sweat band.
- NWNick W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
A thin cap that keeps me cool on summer days on the water. It has an excellent fit for my preference and dries in no time, meaning I never have to put a wet cap back on again!
- GYGeorge Y.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years ago4 Stars
Having previously always worn visors my hairline is starting to overtake the visor band so I needed to try something new to keep the sun off my "patches". The AeroMesh cap is a really good lightweight option with the breathable material allowing you to stay cool under pressure, whilst maintaining a snug, but more importantly comfy fit allowing you to concentrate on the more important things. The only note is that it could be a bit deeper, but that is a personal preference.