- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Rooster Low Cut Boot manages to combine lightness and flexibility with comfort and support. The improved wrap-around ribbed sole offers protection and superior grip, which blends over the top of the boot into a super grippy compound which provides extra padding and hiking security where you need it most. The 5mm neoprene has a red, soft, plush lining with a reinforced heel support and pull tab to make it easier to put on and take off. There is an adjustable neoprene ankle strap and soft elastic binding at the top of the boot.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water or Mirazyme Odour Eliminator (see related items) and allowing to air dry.
- Wrap-around ribbed, hard wearing soles
- Plush, thermal lining
- Additional grip and support for hiking
- Neoprene ankle strap and soft elastic binding
- Reinforced heel support and pull tab
Delivery & Returns
- GGGareth G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 10"Rated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGood
Trying as alternative to usuual pro laced boots for the summer. First impressions favourable. Would give 4 1/2 stars if that option was available. Remains to be seen how well htey wear and how long htey last so can't give more at this stage. Wish the suppliers would send the rating request after 6 months not after 3 weeks. Too soon to give a full review.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5REROOSTER EU3 weeks ago
Thanks for leaving a review!
Thank you for your feedback on the length of time we leave before asking for your opinion. We have now changed this length of time to allow our customers more time to enjoy their products before telling us what they think.
- JRjason r.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoFantastic
Best boots I have ever had.
- JRjason r.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoRooster low cut boots in the Musto Skiff
I have been struggling to find a decent, non bulky sailing boot for use in the Musto Skiff after a well know sports clothing manufacture discontinued theirs, and I must say these are a great substitute.
If you are looking for a non bulky low cut boot with plenty of grip then these work very well.
- RMRichard M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat kit but delivery is terrible
These were a great item but would be better if the delivery driver had tried to deliver them. This isn’t the first time and becoming extremely annoying.
- BSBill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoLove these boots!
Easy on, easy off. Well designed, good fit, do the job.