- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New name for the Superstretch Wet Socks!
Rooster ThermaflexTM 2.5mm Neoprene Wet Socks are now softer and have more stretch than ever which allow these socks to span several shoe sizes. This makes it easier for you to find the correct size for your foot and a closer fit means warmer feet! Featuring glue and blind-stitch construction to prevent cold water flushing and help keep your feet warm, along with a comfortable seam layout designed to maximise comfort when sailing. The size chart shows the suggested size for each of these socks, allowing you to pick the one your require. Laundry instructions - we recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
Super stretchy comfortable lining
Snug fit next to skin
GBS (Glued, Blind Stitched)
Delivery & Returns
- ASAndy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XXLWhat is your height? 6' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExcellent sailing trainer wet sock
I prefer to wear sailing trainers compared to boots and the Rooster wet socks make the daymore comfortable compared to wearing normal trainer socksSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VHViola Hepburne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK12What is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBetter than ever!
I have been using Rooster Wet Socks for more years than I care to remember - and this latest pair of 2.5 mm is living up to high expectations:
Most important is good room for my toes, then a good fit round heel and shin.
Comfortable and easy to get into my boots :-)SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- IJIra J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoWarm socks
Strechy socks Great fit under my wet boots. Loads warmer.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAndy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect winter trail/fell running socks
I’ve been using these socks for several years now during the winter months while running in the local moors and hills.
I’ve tried Gore-Tex shoes and socks but my feet always end up wet after a while so I eventually took a leap of faith and gave these a try after a recommendation. I wasn’t disappointed, obviously your feet will still get wet wearing them but because they’re made of neoprene (wet suit material) your feet stay warm even when you stand in a freezing puddle or stream! No more frozen toes!
I’ve not had any issues at all with rubbing or blisters and I’ve done quite a few long distance runs wearing them without issues.
The only small but acceptable issue is that they have a tendency to wear a hole in the big toe area and will only really last one winter season, depending on how much running you do in them. But, in my opinion that’s something I don’t really have an issue with as after all, they’re not designed for running and the benefits far outweigh this small disadvantage.
If you’re a keen trail/fell runner, these socks should be in your winter kit for certain.
- AMAndrew M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoComfy liner to wet boots
good fit as described in the size guide