- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Specifically designed for the active sports enthusiast, this top has a large front zipper for ultimate venting. The panel layout at the upper body and shoulders has been designed to cleverly allow extra space for a large range of arm movement. Constructed using our Aquafleece® material which utilises a polyurethane coating on the outside for water resistance, durability and flexibility combined with a fleece inner layer to keep you snug and warm - a combination that works well when wet or dry. We have left the seams un-taped so that the top can be more breathable, but with the overlock seams, it still protects you from rain and spray.
• Water resistant construction
• Soft light fleece lining for warmth and comfort in all climates
• Seams are not taped so perfect crossover top for a range of temperatures
• Large zip opening at front for instant venting
• Elasticated adjustable neck bungee – adjusts from back
• Soft fleece zipper cover at top of neck for comfort against your face
• Tight fitting at hem/hips to maintain position on body
• Elastic adjustment around hem
• Adjustable Velcro cuffs
• Handy pocket inside chest
• Seams and panel layout fit well for unisex wear
• Rooster PU laminated and bonded light fleece
• Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
Delivery & Returns
- AEAngela E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoExcellent for Celtic Longboat rowing in winter
Bought to sea row in the winter months, it’s the perfect mix of warm, waterproof, wind proof and comfortable whilst exercising. The long zip at the front is great and can be easily unzipped a bit to cool down slightly if needed.
- JBJane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat top!
Perfect for rowing! Love the longer length, zip and inside pocket.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MWMartin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoActive Aquafleece Top, size XL
Good technical details, comfortable fit, looking forward to using it for real. Excellent courier service by DPD.
- JJennaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoActive Aquafleece Top
Easy to get because of having the front zip. Kept me warm while out windsurfing in windy conditions. Very comfortable to wear. Highly recommend.
- NWNigel W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoActive Aquafleece top
Really comfortable and nice to wear racing or on the rib.