- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Incorporating all the great features of the Rooster Pro Aquafleece® top, with a deliberately long and roomy, almost poncho style fit. The Rooster Pro Aquafleece® Rigging Coat with its fully taped seams, warm fleece lining & water resistant coating is great to simply throw on over your sailing kit for rigging & de-rigging in the rain. It’s also perfect for layering up on cold winter days when walking the dog, or standing on the touchline!
The wrists feature a double cuff construction with a soft, elasticated lycra binding on the inside and Velcro adjusters on the outside. There’s a headphone access point on the inner pocket, two deep fleece-lined outer pockets with heavy duty waterproof YKK zips to keep things warm and dry. The high standing collar and colour-matched, tailored, peaked hood keeps the wind and rain out
- Waterproof construction with taped seams to improve water resistance
- Warm fleece lining for even more warmth and comfort in the harshest of climates
- Large hood with soft structured peak and elastic fastening
- Soft fleece at neck edge for comfort against your face
- Headphone access point on the inner pocket
- Two deep fleece-lined outer hand pockets
- Heavy duty water repellent YKK main zipper
- High collar
- Double cuff construction at wrists with adjustable outer cuff
- Rooster heavyweight PU laminated and bonded fleece
- Composition: 88% Polyester, 12% PU
- WP: 5000mm
- MVP: 5000g/m3
Delivery & Returns
- LSLainey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? MWhat is your height? 5' 7"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest coat
Love it ! Totally waterproof, wind and rainproof whilst being lightweightSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 6"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFantastic coat
Rigged in rain at the weekend. Kept dry and warm. Race officer was walking to end of pier to set up start. Borrowed my coat and now he's ordering one.
How's that for a recommendation!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJo D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove it !
Love it…already have a blue one so knew what to expect.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PEPeter E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat coat
Perfect coat for in between sessions on the water and after sailing. Double zips to make things easier without having to undo the whole coat, losing valuable heat.
- HJHarvey J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFanatastic for Rigging
Premium feeling coat that kept me warm and dry whilst rigging up in the rain! The deep pockets are great for storing ropes etc.