- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The ultimate multi-purpose base layer.
Rooster Women’s Polypro top maximises comfort and performance , with a flattering panel layout for the female shape. It is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene Longjohns and Tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer.
NOTE ON SIZING: This garment is designed to be tight-fitting. Due to the stretch of the fabric and the design of the leggings, they might look smaller than your body when not worn, but rest assured they will stretch to be nice and snug.
WASHING: We recommend hand washing in warm water. When you feel they need more freshening up that just rinsing with water, we recommend to use some Grangers Performance Wash or a small amount of non-bio detergent (make sure not to use any softener as this can damage the fabric)on a low heat/low spin setting in the washing machine (max 20 degrees Celcius/800 spin) every few wears, or after a hard week to freshen them up.
- Breathable Polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Quick drying
- Thumb loops at cuffs
- Long length – easy to tuck in to other garments
- Double lined high neck collar
- Specific Ladies fit
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
- JSJenna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoWomen’s Polypro Top
Great product. Keeps you super warm.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ABAllison B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoWell worth the money
Good fit and definitely keeps you warm. The best thermal I’ve tried, and don’t need to try anymore.
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGood length
Early Christmas present. Very pleased with the size, good length in body and sleeves.
- SLSally L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPolypro rocks
Amazing. Feels great, looks good and dries fast. Should have bought this ages ago. Must-have for winter sailing.
- JRJane R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMakes all the difference!
Finally bought a PolyPro after years of telling myself I need one for surfing, paddle boarding and lake /sea swimming. Worth every penny.