- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The ultimate multi-purpose base layer.
The Polypro top is a warm, thermal base layer top with a soft fleece surface at the inside. The longer length and thumb loops mean that it is easy to slip other layers over the top. A high rise double lined neck gives that extra bit of comfort.
Rooster Polypro™ is constructed from a combination of Polypropylene (94%) and Elastane (6%). We've brushed the inner fabric surface to give it a thick, fleece-like, high quality texture which feels incredibly warm and soft next to your skin. The resulting garments provides excellent thermal qualities making it the perfect base layer. Polypropylene is naturally hydrophobic, which means the fabric feels remarkably dry, even when wet. Wear it next to your skin underneath our neoprene Longjohns and Tops - in fact the possibilities are endless - our Polypro™ base layers would be great under your ski suit, drysuit, winter cycling, kayaking, walking and anytime you need a thermal base layer..
NOTE ON SIZING: This garment is designed to be tight-fitting. Due to the stretch of the fabric and the design of the top, it might look smaller than your body when not worn, but rest assured it will stretch to be nice and snug.
WASHING: We recommend hand washing in warm water. When you feel they need more freshening up that just rinsing with water, we recommend to use some Grangers Performance Wash or a small amount of non-bio detergent (make sure not to use any softener as this can damage the fabric)on a low heat/low spin setting in the washing machine (max 20 degrees Celcius/800 spin) every few wears, or after a hard week to freshen them up.
- Breathable polypropylene material wicks moisture away from the body
- Quick Drying
- Thumb loops at cuffs
- Long length - easy to tuck into other garments
- Double lined high nick collar
- Composition: 94% Polypropylene, 6% Elastane
Delivery & Returns
- JJonathanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Really good piece of kit and perfect in winter or summer
- MPMarcus P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Keeps water awayBit tight but desired 5 star
- IIssyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Super comfy and kept me really warm during the colder months. Great design overall. Thank you so much to everyone there at Rooster!!
- RRyanI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
Really comfy and keeps you nice and warm
- EAEllie A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years ago5 Stars
This has had high use over the winter. It's perfect as a base layer under a wetsuit in winter and as an exterior top on its own in summer