- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Pre-curved hiking pads constructed with strong battens sandwiched between preformed EVA foam, all of which encased in limestone neoprene for user comfort. We have used Limestone based neoprene, not only because it is better for the environment than traditional petroleum based neoprene, but also because it can cause less irritation to the skin due to the larger amount of air bubbles inside the rubber, and reduced toxic resources during production.
Rooster ProHike™ Pads are suitable for use with our Longjohns, Race Armour™ Shorts (including LITE) and the Rooster Pro Hikers.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allow to air dry.
Delivery & Returns
- MGMick G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorking well.
My previous Rooster hiking pads, at over 10 years old, were getting a little frayed and the velcro was loosing grip, With such fantastic longevity a new pair was the obvious answer. I went for the longest ones this time, and after a couple of uses I think they are great. They stay in place well, are comfortable, and being longer always seem to be where I need them. The new ones have left and right sides, just remember which goes where when the race armour shorts are inside out...SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CDColin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat pads
Great pads. Fit my leg shape well.
- TSTristan S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for hiking
Fit well comfortable fit with shorts.
- DBDavid B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAye, they're good!"
Bought these to replace the pads in my old Musto hikers. They fit well, stay put, and are extremely comfy.
- AFAbby F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoPro hike pads
I like them but the hike shorts they are inside fall down