- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
NEW for 2018 The Rooster® ThermaFlex™ 1.5mm Legs; unsurpassed versatility.
Pair it with a ThermaFlex™ 1.5mm Top in warmer climes; add PolyPro™ beneath for a heat boost or use as a winterising layer when it's cold. Perfect with or without ProHike pads.
When used with the Rooster® ProHike Pads experience the ultimate in hiking support or when worn alone make use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- 1.5mm / 4-way SuperStretch Neoprene: For unrestricted movement and superior knock protection.
- Soft Inner Plush Lining
- Comfortable & unrestrictive; designed with tailored fit suitable for both trapeze & hiking crews.
- Duratex II wear resistant knee and seat panels
- ProHikeTM Pad Compatible
Delivery & Returns
- MLMatthew L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for dinghy sailing and other water sports
I love this piece of kit as it's really good quality and has a really strong material on the knees and backside to stop it from wearing out. I really like how it's compatible with the pro hike pads and pairs really nicely with the ThermaFlex top.
- MKMatthew K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
This is some of the best quality gear I've ever worn, for any sport. Love the fit, the feel and the look.
- RWRory W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
These are my favourite piece of Rooster kit, I love the look of them and the colour is great. They are super comfortable and really keep you warm. I wear them with my Rooster polypro leggings. They also wash really well. I have been using them several times a week since June and they are still like brand new. Would highly recommend.
- LLydiaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
Decided to bite the bullet and buy these after a while of wanted them, I have not beeN disappointed. Perfect wetsuit trousers, They are perfect for really warm days as they offer leg protection when on the fireball, and they allow you to hike properly on a Laser. The reinforced seat panels ensure they won't get holes in, allows you grip when hiking. The reinforcement on the knees extends to the shin which has saved my legs from bruises no end! The difference a Layer makes. They have a high waist which is good so they don't ride down when sailing. They look great on land to. Perfect fit for me also, I'm a female who normally takes a size 10/12, I'm 5 foot 7 and the Small is perfect for me. Would definitely recommend, used my loyalty points to purchase also so even better. Hope Rooster stock these for a long time, I can see myself wanting multiple pairs! Thank You Rooster Kit.