- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
50 plastic bottles will be saved from entering the ocean when you purchase this product, through our collaboration with Ocean Co. To learn more, and track our impact, check out our partnership page
For those of us who love the soft agility of the Aquafleece® as a top layer but would like the added security of a semi dry construction we have developed the Rooster Pro Aquafleece®. With its heavier fleece, waterproof taped seams and adjustable neoprene waist and wrist closures, this garment offers the ultimate protection in the harshest of climates.
Available in ladies cut and different colourways - see related products.
Perhaps the ultimate top layer for all conditions?
We recommend hand washing in warm water.
The ultimate top layer for all conditions
Combines all the benefits of the Aquafleece with the added security of Semi Dry construction
Upgraded fleece lining for even more warmth and comfort in the harshest of climates
Taped seams to improve water resistance
Elasticated, adjustable neck bungee and neoprene waist and wrist seals
Delivery & Returns
- RPRichard P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJUNIOR Pro Aquafleece Top
Purchased for my 6yr old. She loves it, testament to how well this works, she kept it on for the 3 day RYA level 1 training course during end of May!
I was watching from the shore in a wooly hat and coat, yet my daughter was nice and warm out on the water!
Great job Rooster
Daddy and Daughter both very happy!
- RCRob C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoJunior Pro Aquafleece
Great item - worth the additional £ from the classic top for the colder months, good service and quick delivery. ThanksSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MPMarcus P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Brilliant keeps water out and is warm
- JMJacob M j.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Got my kid the Aqua fleece Pro last, its on its second winter season and it holding up perfect.. I ended up getting myself one this season and love it..
- JMJames M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years ago5 Stars
Best bit of my kit. Can fit over everything and keeps you warm as well as flexible. Brilliant in all conditions.