- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
This superior shockcord has a number of desirable qualities:
The Dyneema® outer core offers less friction so allows more efficient take up on trapeze lines or multi-purchase systems. The Dyneema® outer also prevents over stretching of the multi filament natural rubber core which gives it prolonged life.
|Stretch at 17N
|Stretch at 70N
|Mean Breaking load
Dyneema® is a registered trademark of the DSM company.
Delivery & Returns
- IMIan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayStrong but not as springy as normal shockcord
Great if you need it not to break like on a trapeze elastic but just be aware it is a bit less springy than normal shockcord. Delivery and service first class as usual.
- CRClive R W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoDyneema Shock Cord
Excellent product, better that the ordinary shot cord
- MLMartin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoDyneema Shockcord
Not cheap but wears really well and keeps an even stretch
- BFBen F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoDie-For-Dyneema-Shock
Always need to use this stuff; worth the extra cost, especially when compared to other eventual 'throw-away' materials.
Drop a size compared to conventional and it'll still be considerably better in pulling-power (as well as running more smoothly around blocks because of its smaller diameter).
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoShock chord for toe straps
Impressive - seems very strong.