- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
For those who love our Aquafleece® Beanie, we have now an even warmer Pro Aquafleece® beanie that now combines the thicker Pro Aquafleece® fabric together with taped seams that helps to lock in the heat to your head.
Wind chill protection is provided in abundance by the Pro Aquafleece® and the taped seams add security and prevent flushing through the seams.
We recommend either hand washing in warm soapy water or machine washing on a gentle cold wash with a mild detergent then turning inside out and allowing to hang dry.
Available in a number of colourways.
- Upgraded fleece lining from the standard Aquafleece
- Taped seams to minimise water ingress
- Secure internal loop for attaching the Rooster Cap Leash
Delivery & Returns
- NTNicholas T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStays on keeps warm
Where I live (near seattle) its wet and windy. This keeps water splashes off, dries fast if you end up in the drink, and keeps warm even when wet. It stays on my head, keeps hair out of the way.
- MPMark P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeanie review
Great bit of kitSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LPLaura P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery good Product
Kept me very warm on winter days, sometimes heated my head up too much when it was warmer!
- JFJohn F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWind stopping
Very warm and stops the wind from getting through.
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWarm head, happy sailing!
Already back on the water, just what is needed to keep out the cold!