- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
4mm SuperTherm® Longjohn, specifically designed for ladies, with fast drying soft lining for extreme warmth, contoured panel layout and contrasting panel thicknesses, combining a flattering as well as comfortable and manoeuvrable fit. The longjohn has an added front zip, racer back and silicone on the ankle lining for lower leg grip, with capability to be cut to length for shorter legs. Now with Duratex II™ reinforcements for unrivalled durability on knees and seat parts, with the option to add ProHike pads. Wear with SuperTherm® Ladies Top for the ultimate winter combo.
Rooster® SuperTherm® is thoroughly tested cold weather dinghy kit that is warm, comfortable & unrestrictive; designed with tailored fit suitable for both trapeze & hiking crews.
When used with the Rooster® Hiking Pads experience the ultimate in hiking support or when worn alone make use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
The SuperTherm® Top & Long-John from Rooster® Sailing: Never use a dry suit again.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Seams and panel layout adds shape to the female fit (waist, chest, arms)
- 4mm / 4-way SuperStretch Neoprene: glued and blind stitched to prevent cold water flushing
- Warm, soft, quickdrying
- Slimming black panels
- Silicone printed inside of the ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for ability to cut the leg length shorter
- Unrestrictive fit and flex
- Front chest zip
- Anti-flush silicone ankle rings
- Duratex II™ wear resistant knees
- Duratex II™ seat panel
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Suitable for use with Race Armour™ Lite Shorts
Delivery & Returns
- ZWZofia W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoreally comfortable and practical
I found this product so great. Previously having supertherm from other companies this one really fit the best. Its really comfortable to wear and it doesn't stretch out as much on the water. It also has like silicon at the end of the ankles what prevents it from sliding or moving up the leg during any kind of movement, and as a fairly tall person (174cm) I have to say the length on the size S is great. The reinforcements at the seat parts also prevent you from sliding on the boat.
- GPGael P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? SWhat is your height? 5' 4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWorth the wait!
Been waiting for these to come into stock for ages and not disappointed, so comfy and warm, love it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5REROOSTER EU2 months ago
Thank you for you reivew!
Glad to hear it was worth the wait :)
- MHMandy H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper warm!
I love my Supertherm! It’s the warmest wetsuit I’ve ever had and it’s so comfortable. The flexibility of the material is great; you don’t feel like you’re fully layered up for winter because it doesn’t feel bulky. I’ve been wearing it over the Exofleece and they’re a perfect winter combination. Never been so pleased with winter kit as I am with this!
- EBEray B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy daughter came second in optimist overall girls turkey.
Bought for my 12 year old daughter. very satisfied with all products. My daughter came second in optimist overall girls turkey.
- JJosieVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBrilliant bit of kit
This was the first long John I’ve bought and I’m very impressed. It is very flexible and, for a short person, fits me very well. I’ve had it for about a year now and use it around 5 times a week and it’s showing no signs of wear. I wear it all year round (apart from the few days where it’s 30+ degrees) and change what I wear on the top half. I’m very impressed and would definitely recommend!!