- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
A 300ml/300ml twin pack of wash in treatments designed to clean and add water repellency to all outdoor and technical clothing.
Grangers’ Performance Wash is a specially formulated and gentle wash-in cleaner for all outdoor and technical apparel. It can be used in your washing machine or when hand washing to remove dirt and to neutralize odors. Using normal washing detergent can damage outdoor equipment while the Performance Wash can wash your kit whilst preventing damage. The wash also ensures the protection of your apparel’s water-repellent finish.
How to Use
1. Use 50ml capful per large item or two smaller items. Use half cap if handwashing.
2. Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
3. Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
Grangers Clothing Repel is the best way to keep your outdoor and technical clothing protected. The specially formulated solution can be used via your washing machine or when hand washing. The treatment adds durable water repellency to your garments while ensuring breathability.Suitable to use on all hardshell and softshell garments including Gore-tex membranes.
How to Use
1. Use 50ml capful per large item, or two smaller items. Use half a cap if handwashing.
2. For best results we recommend reproofing garments separately.
3. Pour product directly into the detergent drawer of your washing machine.
4. Wash on a full cycle at 30°C/86°F or according to care label instructions.
- Formulated to clean and restore the water-repellent finish of all technical fabrics and clothing.
- Removes dirt
- Neutralises odours
- Maximises breathability
- Effective without heat activation
- Bluesign® approved
Materials Safety Data Sheet
The Materials Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for this product can be found at this Rooster Website page: Materials Safety Data Sheets – ROOSTER UK (roostersailing.com) (This is a complete library of all MSDS related to Rooster products).