- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
The Alto mast for 470 provides an excellent balance of stiffness, weight and gust response. The Alto section was developed for the light wind conditions at the Bejing Olympics. Being 5% stiffer than Cumulus it is used by heavier teams looking for extra power in marginal conditions.
Features & Fittings
- CNC plasma cut tapers for ultimate accuracy and consistency
- Heat treated after tapering increases material hardness.
- Durable peened finish.
- Welded in headbox.
- Optional dealer fit halyard lock.
- Ball bearing spinnaker halyard and pole lift boxes.
- Fully adjustable spreader system.
- Vernier spreader length adjusters.
- Gooseneck with stainless steel spigot and positive lock.
The Alto masts are using the new Xtra Proof Strength (XPS)aluminum alloy.
|Sectional Weight||1.07 kg/m|
|Dimension - fore/ aft||70.5 mm|
|Dimension - athw||59.5 mm|
|Stiffness - fore/aft||21.49 cm4|
|Stiffness - athw||14.96 cm4|