- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Constructed from 3-layer material with durable fully taped seams for maximum water and spray protection.
This jacket is tailored to include cleverly positioned pockets, reflective stow away hood, fleece lined hand warmer pockets, reflective prints and adjustable cuffs/hem.
A comfortable fit that comes in cool tonal grey/black with accents of Rooster red styling throughout.
For information on how to keep your jacket as smart as possible, take a look at our garment care instructions
- Large front pockets with an easy access opening and a plastic key loop inside to allow objects to be stowed away and accessed quickly
- Fleece lined hand pockets, cleverly hidden behind the front pockets – these can be pulled out for easy drying.
- Chest pockets with water repellent zippers.
- Hidden pocket under main opening flap to stow items safely but still easy to access without opening jacket fully.
- Inside pocket.
- Reflective stow away yellow hood with structured peak construction and back adjustment.
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ prints at top arms and front.
- Double zipper cover at main zipper with water drainage channel.
- Adjustable cuffs with tight fitting inner adjustable cuffs in contrast yellow
- Hangloop at outside back of jacket for ease of hanging.
- Adjustable hem with elastic cord adjustment.
- Large name label at inside.
- Mid length fit with scooped back for added protection at butt.
- 3d profile fit around neck for improved comfort and water protection.
- 320D Nylon Taslon with a TPU membrane and 20D Polyester Tricot.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) technology - a polymer coating added to outerwear to provide water-resistant protection.
- MVP: 5000g/m3 - is a measure of the passage of water vapor through a substance. It is a measure of the permeability for vapor barriers.
- Fully taped seams with 5000-8000mm waterproofness at cross seams.
- Cordura® 1000D reinforcements with PU waterproof coating 1000mm.
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective printings.
Delivery & Returns
- MTmark t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 6' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 minutes agoPassage 3 Jacket
Great build and material quality. Not full tested in very wet conditions for any length of time yet. Very pleased with style and fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DKDale K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoTop quality, great value.
Bought this jacket with the hi-fits, mostly for support boat/coaching work. Couldn't be happier with the overall outfit. Really practical in terms of multiple zips, pockets, flaps, cuffs, stowaway hood, reinforced seat and knees etc and, of course, water proof. It seems twee, but I remark every time I put the gear on, how well made and practical it is. Far better value than the more expensive brands with no reduction in quality as far as I'm concerned.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DPDavid P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Offshore racing Jacket
Used this Jacket in combination with the Trousers, at the 2022 La Solitaire. I loved it. Super light, I could run around the boat for all the sail changes, high neck was perfect when it was colder at night and extra inside cuff stopped the water running up my arm getting my base layers wet!
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat jacket
Great jacket very well made and detailed though I think I need next size up , collar very tight , i fit as large but prob need xl ,
- XTXavi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoI love this jacket!
Comfortable and lets no water in. Really insulates in cold weather. And I love how I look in it! :)