- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Constructed from 3-layer material with durable fully taped seams for maximum water and spray protection.
The Hi-fit trousers are tailored to include durable reinforcement at seat and knee panels, cleverly positioned pockets, fleece lined hand warmer pockets, and adjustment at the shoulders, waist and ankle.
A comfortable fit that comes in cool tonal grey/black with accents of Rooster red styling throughout.
For information on how to keep your hi-fits as smart as possible, take a look at our garment care instructions
- Large front leg pocket with an easy access opening with plastic key loop inside to allow objects to be stowed away and accessed quickly
- Fleece lined chest pockets with water repellent zippers
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite® prints at top zipper cover
- Guard behind main front zipper with water drainage channel for added water protection
- Adjustable ankle cuffs
- Adjustable waist band
- Wide elasticated shoulder straps with adjustment to allow Hi-fits to fit a range of heights
- 320D Nylon Taslon with a TPU membrane and 20D Polyester Tricot
- DWR finish
- Cordura® 1000D reinforcements with PU waterproof coating
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective printings
Delivery & Returns
- JMJonathan M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Coastal Trousers
Just what you need, comfy, warm and maneuverable. I wore these with the Passsage Jacket during the RORC Myth of Malham, layered during the day/night with with the Quick-Dry Tech Tee Shirt, Technical sweater, and for those cold night watches, the poly pro leggings and top. Toasty.
Topped off with the Aeromesh cap for more sun protection.
- MHMark H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
Great trousers , well detailed
- IBIvan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoFeels & looks good...
These look & feel great but haven't had a chance to wear them in action as yet - the weather has been too good !
- DCDylan Collingbourne S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWhat you need for coastal trousers
Comfy. Warm. Manoeuvrable. What you need for coastal trousers. Have never had an issue with these for summer and winter coaching. Works very well with either the Rooster Superlite Hybrid jacket and the Soft Shell jacket.
- CECraig E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPassage 3 Hi fits & Jacket
Have not had a chance to use them in anger yet but fit and quality are excellent. Sizing is as per the guide which is good as I am quite small but bey broad so taking the large size has proved a good choice,
I can pack a good few layers underneath both the hi fits and the jacket so layering potential is good.