- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Supertherm¨ 4mm Top developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The top has a quick dry super soft back panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm¨ Longjohn, which has a quick dry panel at the front in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together. The fabrics and features used on this top mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, due to its breathability and fast drying properties.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Breathable underarm panels with antibacterial treatment
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel at inside back
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched)
- Unrestrictive fit - Precurved arms
- Raw edge neck and sleeve cuffs to minimise bulk and aid in comfort
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on arms
- Recycled Polyester
- Limestone 4mm Neoprene
Please see our materials guide for more detailed information
Delivery & Returns
The perfect top for cold weather sailing when you don't want all the added layers. Fits well and is very comfortable.
Rated 0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2, where minus 2 is Runs Small, 0 is True to Size and 2 is Runs Large
Rated 5 out of 5
Rated 5 out of 5
Best winter purchase
Such a fantastic top for wintry weather, and especially comfortable for wakeboarding with the long-johns! Great quality and a must for the winter season!
Light and warm
I'm very happy with this top, it keeps me warm without being heavy or restrictive.
Bought for my son who was finding multiple winter layers too restrictive for sailimg his ILCA 6. The Supertherm on top of a polypro top and leggings , and under a Pro Aquafleece, along with his Pro Hikers now keeping him toasty warm. Very pleased. And very helpful advice from the team at Rooster.