- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
New generation Supertherm® 4mm Longjohn developed using enhanced fabrics and an updated fit. The longjohn has a quick dry super soft front panel designed to work in conjunction with the Supertherm® Top, which has a quick dry panel at the back in order to provide superior warmth and comfort around the entire core when worn together.The fabrics and features used on this longjohn mean it will be your best friend in the coldest conditions (below zero) but should also be able to take you up to around 15 degrees, when layered with a cooler top option.
Now with improved relief flap with triple layer construction to reduce water inlet.
- Water based glue construction (no harmful chemicals released in manufacturing)
- Prebent legs and body for optimum fit in watersport applications
- Clean entry system with no Velcro
- Quick dry thermal lining throughout with a super wicking heat boost panel inside chest
- Relief flap at crotch
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Silicon print on inside of ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for capability to cut legs to a shorter length
- Drainage holes at back of lower legs for quick flushing
- GBS (Glued & Blind Stitched)
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating on front of legs
- Recycled Polyester
- Duratex III seat and knee panels
- Limestone 4mm Neoprene
Delivery & Returns
- CPChris P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? LWhat is your height? 5' 11"Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSuper Therm 4mm Long John
Simply very warm, great fit, comfortable, hard wearing. Particularly good for cooler temperatures or if you just don’t like getting cold. 🥶
Just bought my 2nd of these having finally worn out the 1st wetsuit after 6 years of regular sailing. It’s a winter sailing essential.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoSuper therm long john
Great quality and fit an improvement on its predecessor- wish it was just a little longer in the body.
- GTGavin T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoThese are the business
Really nice piece of technical clothing that is well made, super comfortable, and most importantly very warm.
- PLPhilip L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood product
I'm very happy with these long johns, they keep me warm without being heavy or restrictive.
- ASAlex S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuperTherm 4mm long john
Great - super warm. Just wish it didn't have a gusset as that leaks, once we'd glued up it is a fantastic bit of kit. Be good to have the option of either/ or on the gusset for those who don't want to stop (or can't!)