- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Rooster Hot Hands are a revolution in warmth!
Minimalistic lightweight titanium lined 0.5mm neoprene glove. Being made from neoprene, these gloves will give provide some insulation, where the titanium impregnated reflective lining reflects heat back to your body - in a similar way to a survival blanket. Perfect to be used on their own for cycling, walking, running, etc or as a liner to give a heat boost underneath your sailing, cycling, motorbike, skiing and other gloves.
For an added heat boost, pair with our PolyPro™ gloves - see related products.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Flexible, adaptable, neoprene gloves with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer
- Ideal layer to wear beneath AquaPro gloves or on their own for an extra layer of warmth in the colder months
- Composition: 65% Neoprene, 35% Nylon
Delivery & Returns
- JCJo Cameron D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood gloves for cold hands
I have Raynauds Syndrome and am always trying different gloves (almost always to layer with other gloves.) I found these online and thought they were worth a try. The instructions on how to choose the right size were very helpful, and I bought Junior gloves which are a perfect fit for my small hands. So far the weather hasn't been really cold, of course, but I need to wear gloves all year round and these definitely help keep my hands warm.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PTPatricia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? UK8What is your height? 5' 0"Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHot hands gloves
I have a lovely Rooster top that I use for windsurfing & kayaking which has been brilliant. Saw these on the website, as I have small hands & suffer with poor circulation in my hands decided to try them. Very pleased with these gloves as they are warm & comfortable, just what was required.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLLauren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoPerfect!
My daughter wears these under her goalkeeping gloves and they've been brilliant. Even training in -4 conditions her hands were warm at the end of the session. Will definitely buy again when she's grown out of these.
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHot hands
Fab, keeps my daughters hands lovely and warm
- MMAcstickyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
Bought to wear under Aqua pro gloves. They fit snuggly under, and I bought 2XS even though I'm a 5'6 woman with normal sized hands. I didn't actually need them, but was happy with the fit under the other glove, and my hands didn't feel too clumsy with them both on.