- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
Rooster Hot Socks - a revolution in warmth - a 0.5mm titanium layer that is both comfortable and warm. Wear them under your normal sailing boots for extra warmth - remember layers are better than thickness! Titanium neoprene acts in a similar way to a survival blanket, the titanium impregnated reflective layer is sandwiched between the neoprene and the interior nylon lining, this lining reflects radiated heat back to the body.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Thin neoprene socks with 0.5mm Titanium impregnated reflective layer
- Sailing Survival Blanket – Provide additional warmth by reflecting heat back to the body
- Layer up with PolyPro Socks
Delivery & Returns
- MmattI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoBest Ever!!
I suffer with Raynaud disease and have cold feet all the time, put these socks on and within seconds my feet were hot and pain free. I wear normal socks over the top of these to go out in. Just bought a second pair they are that good. Many thanks Rooster for this amazing product.
( I have 5 size feet and bought small and they fit just right)
- CMColin M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoHappy Feet
Alas, I no longer sail.
But I do play a Tuba and I am outside playing carols through December and appreciate warm feet.
- JSJane S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? XLWhat is your height? 5' 4"Rated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayNot so Hot
Not what i thought my toes are still coldSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5REROOSTER EU24 minutes ago
Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your feedback on the thermal performance of our product. We're sorry to hear that it didn't meet your expectations in colder weather. Hot Sock are thin lining, which give you perfect heat boost in the Autumn and Spring however, in the cooler months of winter you may need to add a couple more layers to enhance the warmth.
- PMpauline m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKept feet warm
Bought these for Lapland and they did the job.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ARAndrew R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHot Socks
Bought these to replace a well worn pair that had developed holes. These are just as good as the ones they replaced and I would highly recommend them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2Quality Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ExperienceRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5