- Delivery & Returns
- Size Chart
4mm SuperTherm® Longjohn, specifically designed for ladies, with fast drying soft lining for extreme warmth, contoured panel layout and contrast in panel thickness, combining a flattering as well as comfortable and manoeuvrable fit. The longjohn has an added front zip, racer back and silicone on the ankle lining for lower leg grip, with capability to be cut to length for shorter legs. Now with Duratex II™ reinforcements for unrivalled durability on knees and seat parts, with the option to add ProHike pads. Wear with SuperTherm® Ladies Top for the ultimate winter combo.
Rooster® SuperTherm® is thoroughly tested cold weather dinghy kit that is warm, comfortable & unrestrictive; designed with tailored fit suitable for both trapeze & hiking crews.
When used with the Rooster® Hiking Pads experience the ultimate in hiking support or when worn alone make use of the unrestrictive fit and superior knock protection.
The SuperTherm® Top & Long-John from Rooster® Sailing: Never use a dry suit again.
We recommend hand washing in warm soapy water and allowing to air dry.
- Seams and panel layout adds shape to the female fit (waist, chest, arms)
- 4mm / 4-way SuperStretch Neoprene: glued and blind stitched to prevent cold water flushing
- Warm, soft, quickdrying
- Slimming shaped back panels
- Silicone printed inside of the ankles
- Reinforced seams at lower legs for ability to cut the leg length shorter
- Unrestrictive fit and flex
- Front chest zip
- Anti-flush silicone ankle rings
- Duratex II™ wear resistant knees
- Duratex II™ seat panel
- ProHike Pad Compatible
- Suitable for use with Race Armour™ Lite Shorts
Delivery & Returns
- CSCarolyn s.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years ago5 Stars
This is brilliant for over the winter doing stand up paddle boarding on the river . Comfortable and moveable. Warm too. Brilliant for layering up if its absolutely freezing and great for keeping the temp down to if you need to keep a bit cooler . Used this when I've known I'm going to end up in the water and it's been amazing . Used it in the summer months on the sea to